I will divide this post on remote Arduino transreceiver into following sections :-
- Construction of Unit
- Logging of data from this unit to the Mango M2M server via the base unit.
- Controlling remote devices via algorithms which run on the Mango M2M server.
First, construction of the remote Arduino transreceiver Unit
- Construction wise it is fairly similar to the earlier one, only difference being the provision to attach various analog and digital sensors
- Programming wise, again similar to the earlier on with following key differences :-
- Additional code to read sensor value
- Additional code to transmit sensor reading to the base unit.